At Halfway House in Liverpool, the day's first meal is now bigger and better value than ever.
For just £4.29, you can eat as much as you like with our unlimited cooked breakfast. Just grab a plate and feast on these hunger-banishing favourites:
- Sausages - not one, not two, but as many bangers as you like
- Bacon - we don't ration our rashers
- Eggs - only one each? You must be yolking
- Baked beans - ladle them on to your heart's content
- Plum tomatoes - get a head-start on your five a day
- Toast - mop up with as many slices as you want
Plus, for just £1.69 extra you can help yourself to unlimited tea and Fairtrade filter coffee.
Full details of our unlimited breakfast and other brilliant brekkies are on our breakfast page. We serve breakfast from 8am - 11.30am, Monday to Sunday, so visit soon and fuel up for the day ahead.