Come to The Old Moat House in Luton during the week and tuck into your favourite roast dinner or pub-food dish for less.
How do you love your roast?
Take your pick of succulent, slow-cooked, freshly carved gammon, turkey or beef. Then add a Yorkshire pud, stuffing, and as many servings of roast potatoes and freshly steamed veg as you want. Top it all off with hot gravy and sauces. All for just £4.29.
More roast options include our:
- Saver carvery – a smaller plate for smaller appetites, only £3.79
- Kids' carvery – specially sized portions for under 10s, only £3.79
All these dishes come with unlimited sides, including chips, baked beans and mushy peas – plus your choice of tongue-tingling BBQ, honey chipotle or piri-piri sauce for only 49p extra.
- Hand-battered fish and chips, £3.99
- Half a roast chicken, £4.29
- Pie of the day, £3.99
Customise your carvery or classic
Whether you go for a roast or pub classic, you can pile your plate with whichever veg and sides you want. For only £1.50 extra, you can also go large by adding more meat, a pork sausage and a giant Yorkshire to your carvery.
We also serve up:
- Great-value meal deals
- Freshly cut roast-meat sandwiches
- Tasty veggie options, starters and puddings
- Roasts and pub-food classics to take away
- All-you-can-eat breakfasts for just £3.99
*Bank-holiday Mondays excluded.
**Menu PDF opens in a new window. To view it you'll need free-to-download Adobe Reader.
"Great place for a good meal. Easy parking and friendly staff."
- Stonefield, Crown Carveries
Blue X sale - Now onFind out more
Three roast carveryFind out more
Sky Sports shown hereFind out more