Now that warm evenings are here again, few things are better than unwinding with a tasty carvery or pub classic at The Old Moat House, followed by a refreshing drink or two.
In fact, we've got a cracking new selection of wines, so why not sip into summer with these?
- Echo Falls Fruit Fusions - Straight from California and perfect for those with a sweeter tooth, just £9.49 per bottle (red, white or rose).
- Our Barefoot range - Including Bubbly Pink Moscato, a sweet, sparkling wine with hints of candied cherries and red tree fruit, for only £12.49 a bottle. Plus, White Moscato, a sweet wine with citrus notes and a crisp finish, for £10.40 for a bottle. And our White Zinfandel, a crisp wine full of summer strawberries, just £9.99 for a bottle.
- Oyster Bay Chardonnay - Refreshingly crisp with ripe fruit flavours, for only £14.49 a bottle.
As well as big-name lagers, cask ales, bottled beers and ciders, we also have a great range of cocktails, popular wines, spirits, soft drinks, fairtrade coffee and tea - and the prices are fantastic.
You can enjoy:
- Two selected bottles for £5 - choose from Becks, Corona, Budweiser, WKD, or Smirnoff Ice
- Cocktails for just £3.75 each - or £6 for two - with pitchers at only £8.49
- Great value range of wines, including Vinewood wine (white, red and rosé) for just £7.29 a bottle
- Great prices on lagers and bitters
Live sport and quiz nights
As well as providing a welcoming pub atmosphere, most of our restaurants run a weekly quiz night. Some also show Sky Sports, so you can catch the game over a pint with friends. For more details, check with your local Crown carvery.
*Menu PDF opens in a new window. To view it you'll need free-to-download Adobe Reader.
"Excellent value for money! Can't beat it!"
- Cock & Crown, Crown Carveries