Find out the nutritional values (per dish unless otherwise stated) of our delicious meals, exactly as they are described in our menu.
Please note that due to seasonal variations not all the vegetables listed will be available at the same time.
The table below will give you the nutritional information for your meal, helping you to make a choice that suits your needs.
|Item||Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)||Carbohydrate (g)||Sugar (g)||Fat (g)||Saturated Fat (g)||Fibre (g)||Salt (g)|
- This information is provided to help you make your own menu choice. It's based on the standard garnishes and accompaniments you'll find in the menu.
- Within the Crown Carvery kitchen we do use nuts, fish, egg, shellfish, milk and gluten products, so it's impossible for us to fully guarantee separation of these items in storage, preparation or cooking.
- All our bread or breaded products may contain nuts, sesame seeds or poppy seeds as a result of cross contamination during the bakery process.
- We review and republish our data regularly, but the ways in which the products we use are made, packaged, stored and distributed may change without our knowledge.
- This list is compiled from the information we've received directly from our suppliers and is subject to change. It was last updated in January 2012.