For a full-on Sunday roast in Luton just how you like it - or a classic pub meal - come to The Old Moat House.
At ours, you can afford to get the whole family around the table. Plus for each adult ordering a roast, we'll treat a child under 10 to theirs for free.
Your three steps to roast heaven
For your Sunday lunch or dinner:
- Choose succulent, slow-roasted gammon, turkey, pork or beef – all with crackling; or half a roast chicken
- Add a fluffy Yorkshire pud and stuffing
- Pile on roast potatoes, freshly steamed veg, hot gravy and your favourite sauces – you can top up with any of these as often as you want
All these dishes come with unlimited sides, including chips, baked beans and mushy peas - plus your choice of tongue-tingling BBQ, honey chipotle or piri-piri sauce for only 49p extra.
- Hand-battered fish and chips, £7.49
- Half a roast chicken, £7.49
- Pie of the day, £7.49
More food and drink options
We also do:
- Savoury starters
- Indulgent hot and cold puds
- Snacks and veggie options
- Plenty of refreshing drinks
*Menu PDF opens in a new window. To view it you'll need free-to-download Adobe Reader.
"Good hot food and as much veg. as you want."