- The nutritional data has been compiled from a mixture of supplier data and lab analysis and are typical values based on an average Crown Carvery portion size. Nutrition per 100g is provided for the self serve items such as vegetables.
- Please use this information as guidance only. Due to the nature in which our food is prepared by our chefs, the nutritional value of individual meals may vary slightly from the information published.
- Nutritional information as a percentage of the Reference Intake (RI) has been supplied as a downloadable PDF to enable you to make the most informed choice. RIs for calories, fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt are the maximum amount of each nutrient that should be consumed in a day. These RI values are for an average adult, based on an average sized woman, doing an average amount of physical activity.
- It was last updated in April 2016.
- All of our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, cereals containing gluten and other allergens are present and our menu descriptors do not include all ingredients.
- Please let us know before ordering that you have a food allergy.
- Full allergen information is available, so please ask to see the allergen guide at the time of your visit to check whether the information affects you.
- * Nutritional Information PDF opens in a new window. To view it you'll need free-to-download Adobe Reader.